Location: Lake Success, New York
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: PHYSI006312
We are seeking a board certified/eligible pediatric cardiologist with a passion for providing general outpatient cardiac care to infants, children, adolescents, and young adults, and collaborating closely with referring physicians and other specialists. Experience or training in fetal echocardiography is required.
The Pediatric Cardiologist is responsible examining and treating patients and directing the delivery of care throughout the practice. This person must possess thorough knowledge of the specialty to diagnose and treat or direct proper treatment plans.
- Unrestricted NYS medical license
- Board certified or eligible in pediatric cardiology
- Ability to independently provide the full spectrum of general outpatient pediatric cardiology as clinically indicated, including performing/interpreting electrocardiograms, transthoracic echocardiograms, Holter/Event monitors, exercise stress tests, etc.
- Experience in fetal echocardiography. Completion of 4th year senior fellowship in imaging preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with referring clinicians and other specialists.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Dedication to maintaining superior clinical skills and knowledge.
- Strong computer skills. Ability to learn and proficiently operate the EMR.
CareMount Medical, ProHEALTH Care Associates, and Riverside Medical Group (the "Practices") are all physician owned and led practices having complete authority for all medical decision-making and patient care through their physicians and other licensed professionals. Optum, through its management organizations ("Optum") provides non-clinical administrative services to support the Practices and their physicians. Neither Optum, nor its management companies, employs, engages, or supervises physicians or other licensed professionals, or determines or sets the methods, standards, or conduct of the practice of medicine or health care provided by the Practices or by any of their licensed professionals. "Part of Optum" reflects that the Practices are part of Optum's effort to support forward-thinking physician practices in helping their patients live healthier lives.
Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. CareMount will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.