Location: Wilmington, Delaware
The Cardiac Center at Nemours Children's Hospital, Delaware is seeking a fourth pediatric cardiac anesthesiologist. The ideal candidate will possess the knowledge and skill to execute best practices, the ability and desire to collaborate within a multi-specialty, multi-disciplinary team, and mentor pediatric anesthesiology fellows. An experienced individual with interest and appropriate qualifications is encouraged to apply for the role of Cardiac Anesthesiologist.
- All Cardiac- limited to patients with congenital or pediatric heart disease, neonate through adult
- MD only practice supported by experienced pediatric cardiac CRNA
- Provide anesthesia for CT surgery, VAD, Transplant, Cardiac Catheterization, EP, MRI, Non-cardiac surgery, Bedside procedures in CICU
- 250 CT surgeries and 350 Cardiac Catheterizations per year
- Outstanding support staff- Perfusion, CTOR, Cath Lab, CICU, Anesthesia Assistants
- Efficient logistics- Cardiac OR, Cath Lab, CICU, Cardiac PACU, Cardiac Inpatient Unit in proximity
- Cardiac Center organization- integrated practice model uniting anesthesiologists, Cardiac Critical Care MD's, CT surgeons, Cardiologists.
- Call responsibility from home 1 in 4
- Very reasonable work hours / competitive compensation
- Excellent surgical outcomes reflected in STS public reporting
- Academic appointment at Thomas Jefferson University Sidney Kimmel School of Medicine
- Family friendly community, many green spaces, easy access to Atlantic coast and Philadelphia
- ACGME accredited Anesthesiology residency
- ABA Subspecialty Certification in Pediatric or Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology
- Pediatric Cardiac Anesthesiology fellowship or experience
Qualified candidates should send a formal CV to Annamarie.email@example.com - Annamarie Yuhas, MBA-HCM, Administrator CV Service Line and CC: Angelique.Walbroel@nemours.org - Physician Recruiter
Cardiac anesthesiologists at Nemours care exclusively for patients with heart disease as members of a highly efficient integrated practice team that unites cardiovascular surgeons, cardiologists, critical care physicians, midlevel, and allied health providers in a single unit with the purpose of delivering high value care to patients with congenital or pediatric heart disease.