Supervisor CardioVascular Greeley and Loveland Clinics
Location: Greeley, Colorado
Internal Number: R94884
Primary Location Salary Range:
$23.37/hr - $35.06/hr, based on education & experience
In accordance with Colorado???s EPEWA Equal Pay Transparency Rules.
Help lead health care into the future. As one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, Banner Health has both the stability that comes with success and the values you can be proud to represent. If you???re looking to leverage your abilities ??? you belong at Banner Health.????
Primary Clinic will be CardioVascular Institute of North Colorado, 1800 15th Street, Greeley, CO 80631.?? One day a week (Usually Wednesday) at 1900 N. Boise Ave., Loveland, CO 80538.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 40 hours a week. Clinic is open from 7am to 5pm
Day to Day: Rounds with the Clinic and PFS staff each day.?? Review schedules for any changes needed for Cerner, Provider assignments and Call schedules. Review MyTime for missed employee punches and time card corrections.?? Bi-Weeky review and approval of timecards, review current Point Of Sales credit card?? Collections, write off???s, refunds, and Bad Debt on Revenue Cycle Dashboard, review scheduling Accuracy reports, etc.
Cardiology is a large group that oversee's several locations.?? Working for Banner gives the Candidates the ability to learn and work with latest software programs of Cerner, Salesforce, Experian, WorkDay, MyHR, NextGEN, TelMedIQ, QGenda, Fuji Synapse, Kronos, etc.
At Banner Medical Group, you'll have the opportunity to perform a critical role in the community where you practice. Banner Medical Group provides both primary and specialty care throughout the communities in which Banner Health operates. We do this in a variety of settings - from smaller group practices like our Banner Health Clinics in Colorado and Wyoming, to large multi-specialty Banner Health Centers in the metropolitan Phoenix area. We currently have more than 1,000 physicians and more than 3,500 total employees in our group and are seeking others to enhance our ability to deliver our nonprofit mission of providing excellent patient care.
POSITION SUMMARY This position works to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the assigned department, including day-to-day administration of non-physician staff and operations. Uses specialized knowledge, judgment and skills necessary to provide excellent patient care.
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Supervises the day to day activities of non physician staff, ensuring a high level of productivity. Continuously monitors the functioning of the medical group and recommends changes to operational procedures as necessary.
2. Selects, trains, coaches, motivates, conducts performance evaluations, and directs the workflow of staff. Schedules non physician staff ensuring that staff is appropriately deployed among offices.
3. Oversee all functions of the medical group including reception and scheduling activities, patient service areas, accounting, medical records, transcription, business information systems, and appropriate clinical areas.
4. Functions as a liaison between non physician staff and physicians to ensure effective service for patients. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with group physicians. Serves as a role model and resource person for providing quality patient care and patient information as needed.
5. Maintains office policies and procedures in accordance with physician requirements, facility and system policies and procedures, standard practices of the profession, and related regulatory requirements.
6. Determines physical maintenance and equipment needs and repairs and coordinates internal or external resources. Resolves problems relating to the facility on a day-to-day basis. Ensures all areas are appropriately stocked and supplies are readily accessible.
7. Covers front and/or back office functions. May also administer medications in accordance with established policies and procedures or as directed, and consistent with demonstrated competencies and state scope of practice.
8. This position has a strong understanding of the daily workflow of the practice and functions autonomously to provide guidance to ensure quality patient experiences and efficient practice operations. This position is required to have working knowledge of referral and authorization processes and must have the ability to navigate a variety of separate computer programs at any given time and handle multiple demands on time. Internal customers include all patients, staff and clinic providers. External customers include the community, vendors and non-clinic providers and facilities.
Requires a level of literacy, communication and math skills as normally demonstrated at the level of an Associate???s Degree.
Certain assignments may require current certification as a Medical Assistant, Nursing Assistant or current LPN license.
Requires a level of knowledge and ability normally demonstrated by at least two years experience in a physician's office or medical environment. Requires excellent communication and organizational skills.
Employees working at BUMG, BUMCT, or BUMCS in a Behavioral Health clinical setting that serves children must possess an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card at the time of hire and maintain the card for the duration of their employment.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
Experience in a leadership or coordinator capacity preferred.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
What might draw you to Banner Health? A great health care career, of course—and a great place to live, no matter what stage of life you’re in. With facilities across the West, there is a health care career for everyone, from big city living in the Phoenix area to friendly small towns in the mountains and plains. As one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, Banner Health offers both the stability that comes with success and the possibility of exploring new areas of the country. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages:
Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health.
Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible.
The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.
SCAI® is a registered trademark of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions.
All content found on the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions website (www.scai.org) including text, images, audio, video, or other formats is created for informational purposes only. Links to other content are to be taken at your own risk. SCAI is not responsible for the content or claims of external websites.
Get in touch
1100 17th Street NW, Suite 400, Washington, DC 20036