All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: AdventHealth Dade City-13100 FORT KING RD, Dade City, 33525
The community you’ll be caring for:
• Only hospital in East and Central Pasco to earn Accreditation in Atrial Fibrillation in 2018 by the American College of Cardiology
• Five-Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment in 2019 by Healthgrades
• Earned Get With the Guidelines Stroke Silver Plus TS Quality Achievement Award 2018 by American Heart/Stroke Association
The role you’ll contribute:
Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurses provide care for patients undergoing cardiac catheterizations, electrophysiology studies, peripheral studies/interventions and cardiac device implants. Care includes administration and monitoring of moderate sedation under the direction of the physician. This procedure integrates scientific knowledge and technical skills with effective patient interaction to provide quality patient care and useful diagnostic information. Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurses require a high degree of knowledge in radiologic imaging as well as anatomy of the heart, circulatory, and neuro system in a critical care environment. Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurses prepares for and assists the cardiologist/electrophysiologist in complex procedures involving advanced equipment to aide in diagnostic testing, interventions, and device implantation into the circulatory system under acute situations. Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurses provide care in a highly technical and highly acute environment.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Administers medications to patients undergoing procedure in Cardiac Cath Lab or Electrophysiology lab under the direction of the cardiologist
• Monitors LOC, VS of patients
• Reads and interprets the hemodynamics of the patient during procedure and reports changes to cardiologist
• Provides patient care in Cardiac Cath Lab suites, Electrophysiology suite, and Pre cath prep area.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
• Current Florida licensure as a Registered Nurse
• ACLS & BLS
• 2 years experience in Cardiac Cath/ EP /Neurosciences/ Critical Care, or Interventional Radiology
• Advanced certification as CCRN, RCIS, RCES, or other associated accreditation within 1 yr of hire.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.
SCAI® is a registered trademark of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions.
All content found on the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions website (www.scai.org) including text, images, audio, video, or other formats is created for informational purposes only. Links to other content are to be taken at your own risk. SCAI is not responsible for the content or claims of external websites.
Get in touch
1100 17th Street NW, Suite 400, Washington, DC 20036