1. Responsible for the effective delivery and management of patient care utilizing the nursing process and adhering to the standards of nursing practice. This includes assessment and reassessment, identification of problems and strengths, planning of interventions and the evaluation and documentation of outcomes of the nursing care provided.
2. This includes the involvement of the patient and/or significant other (s) and is in collaboration with the healthcare team.
3. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient(s) as indicated.
Onboarding Process: Please be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health screening which includes a drug screen.
1. Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
2. B.S. degree preferred.
One year Medical/Surgical, Specialty or Critical Care area experience preferred.
Licensure & Certification:
1. Currently licensed as RN in the State of MA.
2. Basic Life Support (BLS) required.
Primary Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Facility: Saint Vincent Hospital
Job Type: PT1
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.
SCAI® is a registered trademark of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions.
All content found on the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions website (www.scai.org) including text, images, audio, video, or other formats is created for informational purposes only. Links to other content are to be taken at your own risk. SCAI is not responsible for the content or claims of external websites.
Get in touch
1100 17th Street NW, Suite 400, Washington, DC 20036