Candidate must possess Board Certification in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology. Advanced training in peripheral vascular disease is a plus.
Opportunity to participate in research.
Advanced interventional cardiology and structural programs (TAVR, MitraClip, Watchman, PFO/ASD closure) with high volumes.
Has a world renowned CTO program and is a referral center for high risk coronary intervention
Internal Number: 1
About COR Healthcare
• Largest single specialty cardiology group in the South Bay. 16 physicians, including interventional cardiologists, non-invasive and electrophysiologists.
• Physicians are highly trained from the following institutions Johns Hopkins, Massachusetts General, Brigham, Swedish, Ohio State, and UCLA.
• Group provides a full range of services including comprehensive structural (TAVR, mitraClip, Watchman), electrophysiology (lead extraction, complex ablation.), coronary (CTO and high risk coronary interventions), vascular (limb salvage, endovascular AAA repair) programs, Advanced Heart Failure (ECMO, developing VAD program), advanced imaging (Cardiac MRI, CT), and Cardio-Oncology programs.
• Service 2 hospital systems with 436 beds at one facility and 446 licensed beds at the second facility.
• Main hospital is a Cedars-Sinai affiliated regional referral hospital for cardiovascular services. Top-rated facility by US News. Ranked 12th best Hospital in California.
• Our practice includes an ICAEL accredited Echocardiography Laboratory with 5 echo techs as well as an ICANL accredited Nuclear Cardiology Laboratory with 2 cameras, Pacemaker Clinic, Anticoagulation Clinic, No...n-invasive Vascular Laboratory, Stress Testing.
• Shared call 1:8 – 1:10, Physicians are in the top quartile for MGMA.
• Approximately 735,000 residents in the immediate service area.